• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's cute that he thinks he actually has that kind of power
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Wait, wasn’t he just doing a victory lap on all the people “he” got vaccinated? Senile old fart...

Comment

• Rand Paul: Biden Should ‘Burn His Mask’ on TV to Encourage Americans to Get Vaccinated (yahoo.com)

Burn baby burn...
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Covid-19 Is Still Raging in Much of the World as Global Cases Hit Record Highs (msn.com)
          Last edited by 1979Shocker; April 23, 2021, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

He thinks the Fourth of July is next month.
            Fourth of July celebrations may be 'canceled' due to Americans' reluctance to get COVID-19 vaccine, says Biden | The Post Millennial

"Back on March 11, I outlined a vision of what America could look like by the Fourth of July — an America that was much closer to normal life that we left behind more than a year ago. To celebrate our independence from this virus on July 4th with family and friends in small groups, we still have more to do in the months of May and June. We all need to mask up until the number of cases goes down, until everyone has a chance to get their shot," Biden stated.

Comment

• India is getting thrashed. It by itself is skewing the global numbers severely. They have only 20,000,000 people fully vaccinated with 1.3B population. Not. Good.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Raging. Lol!

Comment

• They see their power and control slipping away on Covid so they are grasping at whatever they can to help themselves maintain the fear and control they have over people. Really sad.

Comment

• That’s not funny though.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      India is getting thrashed. It by itself is skewing the global numbers severely. They have only 20,000,000 people fully vaccinated with 1.3B population. Not. Good.
                      I wasn’t aware that India had a Republican governor.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I wasn’t aware that India had a Republican governor.
                        Orange Man Bad!

Comment

• White right wing republican male here, fully vaccinated!
                          Go Shocks!

Comment

• My wife and i received our second Moderna vaccination on Tuesday. I had very minor arm pain at the injection site and a minor cough the next day. Nothing since. My wife had significant injection site pain for two days. She was very tired and just didnt feel good the next day but was back to here super shopper ways by Thursday!
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Thank you Joseph R. for the consistent (and serious) messaging on the pandemic since you've taken office. You've increased awareness, reeducated some of the Covidiots, and exceeded expectations on vaccine distribution by using the full force of the federal government (FEMA + National Guard) to get as many needles into as many arms as fast as possible. Here's one guy that didn't vote for ya, but am sure glad others did. I can only imagine what kind of a disaster we'd be in had the Tweetless Clown been reelected. I can say with total certainty that we'd be nowhere near #4 in the world in vaccine distribution. Under the previous administration, our pandemic response was so bad and fractured eventually the world stopped laughing at us and started taking pity.

Thank you, thank you, thank you...
                              Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; April 24, 2021, 09:23 AM. Reason: I don't know why I want to keep calling him Joseph P.

Comment

• It's absolutely hysterical when Cold disappears in these threads like this, right when he gets owned in one, and hopes no one will remember when he plops back several days later. Can't handle the egg on the face in the worst way. The silence is hilarious because I know he visits here daily.

"Surge" LOL. "White republicans don't get the vaccine" LMAO
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X