Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Definitely not directed at you. All you do is regurgitate MSM propaganda that has infiltrated your feeble little brain. Nothing original or groundbreaking from you.

Unplug and Unite...
    Rejoice! Rejoice in the fact that while you've given up on reality, reality hasn't given up on you. And neither have I!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
      I haven't checked in too much too this stimulating thread lately, but I figured this is as good a place as any to get a quick status.

My question is this: how is the case rate doing in Texas since they ended the mask mandate? Is the state back on red-alert now?
      How's panel van life treatin' ya? Still hoping that your orange savior is going to rise from the indictment ashes and flip us all the Covidiot bird?

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Texas was just fine last I saw.
        Texas and Florida are the main reason we had the winter surge. If 85,000 deaths between them - the vast majority coming AFTER we learned our lesson from NYC - is just fine well... I'd hate to see what not fine looks like. I guess all those lives and injured survivors are just collateral damage in the name of MuH LiBuRtY!!!1111!!!1111!!!!111

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Rejoice! Rejoice in the fact that while you've given up on reality, reality hasn't given up on you. And neither have I!
          I can safely say that myself, and many on this site, are living in absolute reality, while you are off on an island. A very sad, lonely, and cold island...

Comment

How's panel van life treatin' ya? Still hoping that your orange savior is going to rise from the indictment ashes and flip us all the Covidiot bird?
            Speaking of, when is this magical indictment and imprisonment we were told would be an absolute happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              Why isn't Fauci blowin and goin about the biggest super spreader event we've had to date...
              the Vice President?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

the Vice President?
                I think you mis-read. She is the biggest blower around. Lol!

Btw, I heard she was livin it up this past weekend at her posh home in the Brentwood area of LA. Way to go border czar.

Comment

Naw, you didn't kemosabe... not even close.
                  I can’t help it if you don’t understand.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Texas and Florida are the main reason we had the winter surge. If 85,000 deaths between them - the vast majority coming AFTER we learned our lesson from NYC - is just fine well... I'd hate to see what not fine looks like. I guess all those lives and injured survivors are just collateral damage in the name of MuH LiBuRtY!!!1111!!!1111!!!!111
                    Nearly half of new coronavirus infections nationwide are in just five states — a situation that is putting pressure on the federal government to consider changing how it distributes vaccines by sending more doses to hot spots. New York, Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania and New Jersey together reported 44% of the nation's new COVID-19 infections, or nearly 197,500 new cases, in the latest available seven-day period, according to state health agency data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. Total U.S. infections during the same week numbered more than 452,000.

Comment

• Tom Elliott
                      @tomselliott
                      · 11h
                      Dr. Fauci on Texas Covid cases dropping despite ignoring his advice on masks/social distancing: "It can be confusing, because … often you have to wait a few weeks before you see the effect ... I’m not really quite sure. It could be they’re doing things outdoors"

Comment

• I must be losing my vision because I didn't see Texas on that list. Something must be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Tom Elliott
                          @tomselliott
                          · 11h
                          Dr. Fauci on Texas Covid cases dropping despite ignoring his advice on masks/social distancing: "It can be confusing, because … often you have to wait a few weeks before you see the effect ... I’m not really quite sure. It could be they’re doing things outdoors"
                          Wow. That's a very scientific "expert" response. What a dumba$$.

Comment

Interesting response that has absolutely zero to do with the question I was answering. Way to stay on subject. Nothing in your response relates to the status of Texas since dropping their mandate.

Thanks for playing. Your canned responses are so stimulating...
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Her attitude has changed a bit...wonder why?

Comment

• Oh yay! King Newsom has spoken and he has been so kind as to tell us little people that we can re-open beginning June 15th. Wow, thank you so much supreme leader:

California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Tuesday that he planned to have the Golden State “fully reopen” by June 15. 

Comment

Working...
                                X