Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I don't have time for any back and forth bro. I just came to post and jet! I believe Rush Limbaugh would call it "Drive-by" reporting. I will offer you one response though:

Wrinkled and ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      "Randy, I need a big drinky poo"...

From Dragnet to TPB, its a red letter day indeed!
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Perhaps they are the all-time great example of how you combat a viral outbreak with social distancing. It has already been noted that they are a very lonely, compliant people. Cultural factors played a part in the snuffing out of hot spots rather than herd immunity.
        That's poppy-cock, excuse making. Their kids sit just as close to each other in school as our kids do.

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        That being said, nobody on earth besides the American Trump Machine agree that Sweden did it better than their Nordic cousins: Norway, Denmark, and Finland. As bad as Sweden had it, they got lucky.
        It's not over yet, the game is still in the middle of the second half. Neither side can call the match at this point.

As you can see, the government was clearly not telling them to throw a punk rock festival and engage in moshing until everyone was infected. They scattered and they hid for the most part.

They also had front-row seating watching their neighbor's Italy and Spain burn to the ground. It was a constant reminder of what would happen if they ****ed up.
        Just like New York was ours.

And yes, spikes will happen as long as the virus is alive inside their borders. A virus always finds a way until it's eradicated.

That being said... if they continue to maintain that "locked-down" feeling, the virus will remain under control until there's a vaccine or the entire population is infected. The moment they let their guard down, infections will skyrocket.
        What lock-down feeling? They have been in school and playing sports the entire time, and continue to do so. Parks have been wide open and well attended the entire time.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• No Cold til Monday. Thank God.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            No Cold til Monday. Thank God.
            Look for him making out on a park bench near you...

Comment

Without the vaccine, they'd have more spikes in the future, book it!
              I still want a projection from Shockernet's most educated pandemic expert on when they will see a spike, and the magnitude? And just to make sure we are looking at a metric that matters, the spike we are talking about is either ICU admissions and/or deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I still want a projection from Shockernet's most educated pandemic expert on when they will see a spike, and the magnitude? And just to make sure we are looking at a metric that matters, the spike we are talking about is either ICU admissions and/or deaths.
                I'm not seeking a carnival prize so I'm not gonna play the "can you guess the weight of the fat lady" carnival game. Nobody can predict the future with certainty; there are always outliers. But we know enough about the virus to say that Sweden is certainly vulnerable to more spikes.

Comment

• People with COVID-19 'twice as likely' to report eating at restaurants before showing symptoms, CDC study suggests

The report, released on Thursday, suggests that in-person dining at restaurants — “where mask use and social distancing are difficult to maintain” — offers a greater risk of exposure than places like gyms or shopping centers.
                  The majority of my rants from day 1 have been about restaurants and bars. It's common sense. Yet the Covidiocy persists.

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/p...ice-likely-cdc

The majority of my rants from day 1 have been about restaurants and bars. It's common sense. Yet the Covidiocy persists.
                    What about protests, riots, and looting? Any studies on their impact? Especially since that seems to be the one area that Dr. Fauci can't seem to gather an opinion on. Haven't seen any studies done on this so am just curious as to its impact. I know rally's increase cases exponentially, but can't seem to find any data on protests, riots, or looting. Curios minds...

Comment

But we know enough about the virus to say that Sweden is certainly vulnerable to more spikes.
                      Do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Do we?
                        No. Nobody knows that definitively.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

No. Nobody knows that definitively.
                          So let's all take our masks off and have an orgy like a bunch of ****ing idiots?

Just want to make sure I'm following the argument.

P.S. NYC was fake right?

P.P.S. No wait... NYC gave the rest of the country herd immunity by way of proxy?

Comment

So let's all take our masks off and have an orgy like a bunch of ****ing idiots?

Just want to make sure I'm following the argument.

P.S. NYC was fake right?

P.P.S. No wait... NYC gave the rest of the country herd immunity by way of proxy?
                            Did I say any of that??? Maybe re-read my post you ignorant blowhard. Man you are full on Libtard now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

What about protests, riots, and looting? Any studies on their impact? Especially since that seems to be the one area that Dr. Fauci can't seem to gather an opinion on. Haven't seen any studies done on this so am just curious as to its impact. I know rally's increase cases exponentially, but can't seem to find any data on protests, riots, or looting. Curios minds...
                              I don't give a **** about the lowest common denominators. Why always bring the "Why does he get to do it mommy?" rationale? It's the weakest deflection ever. If you see someone at work get your promotion do you run over to your boss and scream: "WHY HIM AND NOT MEEEEEEEEE" QQ

Plus, people in the streets are OUTSIDE. Most of those fools wear masks too. If they don't follow the guidelines then I think they are Covidiots. Trump hosts INDOOR rallies with people shoulder to shoulder yelling and screaming for hours... I mean, there's actually no comparison from a risk standpoint.

P.S. I haven't heard one protester walk up to a camera and say, "The Coronavirus is a hoax." With that said, I guess I would put them a peg or two above the Trumper Covidiots... and THAT'S saying something...

Comment

I'm not seeking a carnival prize so I'm not gonna play the "can you guess the weight of the fat lady" carnival game. Nobody can predict the future with certainty; there are always outliers. But we know enough about the virus to say that Sweden is certainly vulnerable to more spikes.
                                In other words, in order for him to keep his 98.9732% correct percentage he cannot post any numbers that would prove him wrong. He will continue to post random cut and paste articles without any critical thinking to show his brilliance.

Comment

Working...
                                X