Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

So either leave me alone, or I will post the rather profane, nasty message you sent to me., as I still have it.
    Or you can keep poking the bear and I will pull your pants down. Seriously.
    Dude that's a troubling overreaction to say the least.

And if you're referring to the email I sent you over 7 years ago to your other account where I told you to go f*** yourself running (and why I said that I have no idea but I'm certain you deserved it at the time), all I can say is wow. Feel free to do whatever you want. I'm very comfortable with my status on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      go f*** yourself running
      I tried this when I was younger, and it's totally not possible. Or maybe it was poor technique?

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I tried this when I was younger, and it's totally not possible. Or maybe it was poor technique?
        Gotta stetch those hammies REALLLLY far.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

Gotta stetch those hammies REALLLLY far.
          Or be Johnny Wadd Holmes...
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I'm thinking your problem is more along the line of technique. Once you get the technique then you can finesse it

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Or be Johnny Wadd Holmes...
              Nope, still don't work

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                First, it was all about bending the curve. Now, it's about having an impossible 0% infection rate.
                First, it was wear, wear, wear a mask. Now, healthy people are discouraged to wear a mask.
                First, it was easily spread through surfaces and highly contagious. Now, it doesn't spread well from surfaces.

I dunno what to believe anymore. We know now that the numbers were fudgy in some states. We know for a fact that the CDC has come out and stated that they are reporting positive tests AND positive antibody tests as the same thing, which really distorts the "new spread" factor.

And it's amazing how politically infused this virus thing has become. I know there's a disease out there that's killed people. But at this point, it seems like the overzealous alarms were clearly punched a bit too much.

Where is the Death Angel at to rescue me from my school of thought?
                This is all new. We learned a decades worth of knowledge in the last 4+ months. I don’t fault anyone for being wrong through April. We had very few cases, but they were growing logarithmically through the first half of April. What we need to be doing is analyzing the data and making policies based on what the data tells us.

You can tell that everyone thinks the worst is behind us. That’s why it turned political.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• And suddenly, every leftist in American thinks it's ok for a business to refuse service to a customer who is not wearing a mask...........

Comment

• some of us rightist think it is ok also

Comment

• California Doctors Saw ‘A Year’s Worth Of Suicides’ Last Month Amid Covid Lockdown

Doctors at John Muir Medical Center near San Francisco, California, say they’ve seen more deaths by suicide in the last month than deaths from coronavirus”

https://abc7news.com/suicide-covid-1...th-by/6201962/

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        And suddenly, every leftist in American thinks it's ok for a business to refuse service to a customer who is not wearing a mask...........
                        I agree. And since I agree, I have a suggestion: Why don't you go to work in a grocery store, restaurant any other type of high-contact public facing position. Heck, perhaps we could recruit you to go to work in that pork processing plant in Guymon. It would be a great example for you to set.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I agree. And since I agree, I have a suggestion: Why don't you go to work in a grocery store, restaurant any other type of high-contact public facing position. Heck, perhaps we could recruit you to go to work in that pork processing plant in Guymon. It would be a great example for you to set.
                          I don't think I'd go to work for you

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker View Post
                            some of us rightist think it is ok also
                            Masks are placebo and give a false sense of security. I have not seen anybody that is wearing the type of mask that would actually protect themselves from Covid and a lot of people are wearing the masks improperly or not 100% of the time when in public (e.g. removing their mask to talk to people - face palm).

You are better to practice social distancing, proper hygiene and if you are not feeling right - stay at home. And if you believe you are at risk - then take advantage of all opportunities of online ordering and pickup (or delivery).

Comment

• I agree with everything SB Shock just said. A properly worn cloth mask is only partially effective. Too often folks are cavalier with their use to the point that they put themselves in additional risk.

Masks have some efficacy, but so does taking vitamin D. I wouldn’t feel safe from using either as a profolactic.

As to mask wearing in businesses. I believe this is a business/consumer decision.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• 617 US deaths today which is the lowest number since the outbreak began in mid to late March.

Of course the only thing in the headlines is that “people are heading outside as reported cases rise”, even though they have fallen for a 4th consecutive day.

I loved the day last week when the media was saying it was the biggest amount of Corona cases in one day ever. Of course they left the part out that it was for the world not the US, as US cases continued to drop.

Anybody who thinks the mainstream media isn’t biased and out to twist the facts is dumber than a box of rocks.

Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X