Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You gotta wonder why all of these soapbox warriors werent out before, spreading the evils and carelessness of impaired drivers, where one could argue your chances of dying are significantly higher than that of covid.

    But, political gonna political. Trendy virtue signaling gonna trendy virtue signal.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.
    ________________
    "Enjoy the ride."

    - a smart man

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

      True...the bull in a china closet show wouldn't be near as fun to watch implode.
      This bull's on fire today brother!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        You gotta wonder why all of these soapbox warriors werent out before, spreading the evils and carelessness of impaired drivers, where one could argue your chances of dying are significantly higher than that of covid.

        But, political gonna political. Trendy virtue signaling gonna trendy virtue signal.
        That's easy. Because the risk and damages of drunk driving accidents are bound and normally at least partially paid by the offender. The risk and damages of a blathering Covidiot are boundless and are often not even known by the offender.

        There was a first cause in this terrible pandemic, and that initial zoonotic transmission eventually turned into 10's of millions of deaths worldwide. Each person in that long line of transmission had a choice as to whether or not they would help slow the spread, or tell everybody to **** off and go about their business. I'll let you figure out which side chose which.

        This has never been about eradicating the virus once community spread was established in America (or the world), it was about slowing the spread through conscientious behavior until better forms of mitigation were developed (vaccines/therapeutics).

        Then this happened:



        President Donald Trump targeted Michigan, Minnesota and Virginia in tweets Friday calling for officials to "liberate" the states amid protests over stay-at-home orders aimed at stemming the spread of COVID-19.

        Trump first tweeted "LIBERATE MINNESOTA!" Then, a minute later, the president tweeted "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!"

        Minutes after that, he added in another message, "LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!"

        This call to liberate spread to right-wing groups across the entire world. The rest, as they say... was history.

        Comment


        • Like I said. I’d like to hear from a Real Scientist. Not someone who plays a Scientist on a Soap Opera segment on a message board (which is what one thinks when they read what he/her writes). Clod plays Doctor, but no one listens.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            Like I said. I’d like to hear from a Real Scientist. Not someone who plays a Scientist on a Soap Opera segment on a message board (which is what one thinks when they read what he/her writes). Clod plays Doctor, but no one listens.
            Oh my!





            Remember, only use .3%!

            Comment


            • Aaron Rodgers Claims “A Lot” Of People Root Against The Packers Only Because Of His Vaccination Status

              No question. I'm sure many hope he dies.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                No doubt. The unhinged (mostly left leaning) are so triggered by anyone who doesn't fall in line and just follow like they do that they likely do wish death.

                Comment


                • I do root against the Packers because of Aaron Rodgers. It has nothing to do with how vaccination status. It is because he is a db of epic proportions.
                  Go Shocks!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

                    No doubt. The unhinged (mostly left leaning) are so triggered by anyone who doesn't fall in line and just follow like they do that they likely do wish death.
                    The Party of Inclusion
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.
                    ________________
                    "Enjoy the ride."

                    - a smart man

                    Comment


                    • I'm not an inclusive individual at all. But I respect character, intelligence, work ethic, and kindness. Covidiots have three strikes against them right out of the gate.

                      Comment


                      • Branch Covidian.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                          I'm not an inclusive individual at all. But I respect character, intelligence, work ethic, and kindness. Covidiots have three strikes against them right out of the gate.
                          Says the guy banned from multiple boards for showing great character, intelligence and kindness. Oops three strikes against yourself.
                          Last edited by jdmee; January 26, 2022, 08:11 AM.

                          Comment




                          • https://twitter.com/ShaneEwing/statu...CMh5WP4EQ&s=19

                            Comment


                            • Look at that. Government getting in the way of things that actual doctors working with actual patients saw working.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                                I'm not an inclusive individual at all. But I respect character, intelligence, work ethic, and kindness. Covidiots have three strikes against them right out of the gate.
                                Uh...I must have missed something in public school math.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X