Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook secretly activating iPhone camera.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook secretly activating iPhone camera.

Apparently if you have an iPhone running iOS 13.2.2 (and possibly others, but not confirmed), facebook may be activating your camera without your knowledge.

iPhone owners, beware. It appears Facebook might be actively using your camera without your knowledge while you're scrolling your feed.

I will be flipping off my phone when on facebook until further notice.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Don't ever say that Kung Wu didn't warn ya.

Stay. Off. Facebook.

Use "duckduckgo" instead of Google.

Don't Tweet/Insta/Snapchat NUTTIN.

Don't let your kids have social media accounts until they have left for college. Period.

In fact, don't let your kid have a smart phone. Just a good old-school flip-phone. It's a fight worth fighting. I have data to prove it.

You've been warned.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Don't ever say that Kung Wu didn't warn ya.

Stay. Off. Facebook.

Use "duckduckgo" instead of Google.

Don't Tweet/Insta/Snapchat NUTTIN.

Don't let your kids have social media accounts until they have left for college. Period.

In fact, don't let your kid have a smart phone. Just a good old-school flip-phone. It's a fight worth fighting. I have data to prove it.

You've been warned.
        Alex Jones?

Juuuuuust kidding...

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Alex Jones?

Juuuuuust kidding...
          I have heard the name but not sure who he is. But if he says the same thing, he's more informed than most parents.

Comment

Okay I just Googled him and now I get your joke. lmao

Comment

Don’t you mean you DuckDuckGoed him?
              Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                Don’t you mean you DuckDuckGoed him?
                I sure do. I still use Google as a verb, but my family's phones, laptops and PCs default to DuckDuckGo for search.

Comment

After I mentioned this news to my wife last night, she said her iPhone had started doing that recently. And we confirmed she is running the same version of iOS.

Comment

Working...
                  X