U.S. Navy drafting new guidelines for reporting UFOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Navy drafting new guidelines for reporting UFOs

The U.S. Navy is drafting new guidelines for pilots and other personnel to report encounters with "unidentified aircraft," a significant new step in creating a formal process to collect and analyze the unexplained sightings — and destigmatize them.

The previously unreported move is in response to a series of sightings of unknown, highly advanced aircraft intruding on Navy strike groups and other sensitive military formations and facilities, the service says.
    Here are tnree videos that were released in December 2017 to the public of the UFO incident that the USS Nimitz encountered in 2004 and the UFO incident in 2015 on the east coast captured by Navy pilots.

Here is an Interview with former Pentagon official Luis Elizondo.

So, if I want do call in, which line should I use? East of the Rockies, West of the Rockies or the Wildcard Line?
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• WuDrWu
      WuDrWu commented
      Editing a comment
      No posts for awhile, then drops in a lunker. Well done sir.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

On a more serious note, I have two friends (one deceased and the other has early dementia) that experienced UFO sightings 40 to 50 years ago (can't recall specific years)... one was very close to a "close encounter of the third kind", while the other was a KC-135 pilot on a mission flying across the US... and that's all I'm going to say about that. But when you live as long as I have, you see and hear some crazy things. I recall Ross and I shocking wheat way back in the early 1900's and something buzzed over us at warp speed. Star Trek is my all-time favorite series... guess I could be considered a Trekkie, but those days have faded some. I just pray the UFO's aren't Klingons. :)

"
      James T. Kirk: There will always be those who mean to do us harm. To stop them, we risk awakening the same evil within ourselves. Our first instinct is to seek revenge when those we love are taken from us. But that's not who we are... When Christopher Pike first gave me his ship, he had me recite the Captain's Oath. Words I didn't appreciate at the time. But now I see them as a call for us to remember who we once were and who we must be again. And those words: Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before."

Comment

Igor help me with the bags. You take the blonde and I’ll take the one in the turban

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        On a more serious note, I have two friends (one deceased and the other has early dementia) that experienced UFO sightings 40 to 50 years ago (can't recall specific years)... one was very close to a "close encounter of the third kind", while the other was a KC-135 pilot on a mission flying across the US... and that's all I'm going to say about that. But when you live as long as I have, you see and hear some crazy things. I recall Ross and I shocking wheat way back in the early 1900's and something buzzed over us at warp speed. Star Trek is my all-time favorite series... guess I could be considered a Trekkie, but those days have faded some. I just pray the UFO's aren't Klingons. :)

"
        James T. Kirk: There will always be those who mean to do us harm. To stop them, we risk awakening the same evil within ourselves. Our first instinct is to seek revenge when those we love are taken from us. But that's not who we are... When Christopher Pike first gave me his ship, he had me recite the Captain's Oath. Words I didn't appreciate at the time. But now I see them as a call for us to remember who we once were and who we must be again. And those words: Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before."

Please provide all details of the alien sightings. "That's all I'm going to say about that" will NOT do mister! :)

I really don't know what to believe on the issue.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Kung Wu
          Kung Wu commented
          Editing a comment
          WstateU, of course not! If you hop on the bifrost bridge, you can score a nice piece of Asgard!

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          Proof of life outside this planet would solve nearly every geopolitical problem we face today. It's the best thing that could happen to Earth. They/them would be transformed into "us" literally overnight.

T

...:cool:

• WstateU
          WstateU commented
          Editing a comment
          https://media.giphy.com/media/Url7EVhtMwyT6/giphy.gif

Rise In UFO Sightings By US Military Pilots

Maybe the only time I've ever agreed with Dingy Harry... "Speaking to the press, Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said he feels the Pentagon needs to look into unidentified aerial phenomena again."
        “Why not?” Reid said. “I think it’s foolhardy to do nothing.”

But Trump says NFW... :)
        The briefings come several days after President Donald Trump told ABC News that he, too, had been briefed on the reports. “I did have one very brief meeting on it,” he said. “But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly.”

http://survivalupdate.com/rise-in-uf...st=listab_list

P.S. President Trump obviously hasn't read page 47 of the President's Book of Secrets... he better get to reading.

Last edited by WstateU; July 8, 2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X