How very Oubre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How very Oubre

I just opened ESPN to look at football tomorrow -- RTR! -- and the front page showed the halftime(!) score of OKC at Washington, with the Thunder leading 79-50. That was pretty eye-catching, so I checked the box score to see how it had happened, and down in the Washington bench section was our old buddy Sleepy Oubre, who had played 15 glorious minutes in the first half (5 pts, 2 boards, 2 blocks, 2 turnovers, and a foul) while registering the fairly amazing plus-minus total of -29. Minus twenty-nine!

In other words, his team essentially fell behind by another basket every minute he was on the floor. You da man, Kelly!

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
    I just opened ESPN to look at football tomorrow -- RTR! -- and the front page showed the halftime(!) score of OKC at Washington, with the Thunder leading 79-50. That was pretty eye-catching, so I checked the box score to see how it had happened, and down in the Washington bench section was our old buddy Sleepy Oubre, who had played 15 glorious minutes in the first half (5 pts, 2 boards, 2 blocks, 2 turnovers, and a foul) while registering the fairly amazing plus-minus total of -29. Minus twenty-nine!

In other words, his team essentially fell behind by another basket every minute he was on the floor. You da man, Kelly!
    BUT, was he awake to see it?
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
    X