Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet

Neither the NFL, nor the #Chiefs, had seen the video before it was published today. I’m told the league made several attempts to obtain it. The hotel said it was corporate policy to only turn it over to law enforcement. Cleveland PD would not provide it to the league.

Comment

Comment

There is another possible incident where he punched a man in the face. More stories are coming out how the NFL failed to properly investigate this. Supposedly they never interviewed Hunt or the girl. NFL also told the chiefs to quit pursuing on getting the video from the hotel.

The hotel told the NFL they would only release the video to Cleveland police. Cleveland police said they never received the video. Cleveland police also said the case was only a misdemeanor case and they don't follow-up these cases unless they are felony.

Comment

The NFL didn’t bother to interview Hunt because Kansas City did, and the league accepted Kansas City’s findings. That is simply unacceptable.

Comment

A third report is now surfacing. This time a KC police report shows that a man had to be treated for broken ribs and nose after Hunt and 2 guys jumped him and knocked him to the ground and started kicking him.

Comment

First off, I am not a Chiefs fan, and usually cheer against them. That being said, I see a drunken disagreement where Hunt pushes a woman that comes at him aggressively, then she strikes him in the face and Hunt's people pull him back inside the room. Hunt then comes flying out of the room with people trying to restrain him and runs hard into the back of a guy trying to restrain the woman that punched Hunt. Both the guy and the woman go flying across the hall and fall down. To me that was the most aggressive action taken by Hunt. I'm not sure what he was going to do, but the contact was more from him escaping those holding him than anything else.

After that it looks like Hunt is trying to grab the arm of one of his people that goes out into the hallway and grabs the cell phone from a woman recording the event. Hunt then kicks the woman in the butt when she is on the ground. The kick didn't look vicious at all.

I don't ever think a man should strike a woman but I have no problem with a man reasonably defending himself. I am more concerned about how Hunt came flying out of the room, but he didn't make contact with the woman other than pushing her back initially (probably my biggest issue with the video) and then the light kick in the butt, which appears pretty harmless.

I know he lied to the Chiefs, but I doubt he ever saw the video, so it could have easily been that his statement was the events as he remembered them. I'm sorry, but I just don't see this as a reason for a person to lose their job and be released from the team. Fine him, send him to counseling, let the civil courts handle it, and go on.

SB Shock has listed some other instances that may change my POV. If Hunt has been warned before for other issues, this might have just been the final straw...

Comment

#1 defense has stifled the #1 offense. BALTIMORE about to beat the Chiefs.

Comment

Mahomes completes a 4th and 9 pass and eventually tied the the game up 24-24 to send the game into OT. Chiefs win in OT 27-24 to win.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    #1 defense has stifled the #1 offense. BALTIMORE about to beat the Chiefs.
                    ...or NOT!!!

Comment

And a Pats loss on the last play.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

...or NOT!!!
                        It was a remarkable pass that Mahomes made to convert the 4th and 9

Comment

sand dog (sic) goes for the two. pretty ballsy.

Comment

d1fd6e777e3332d99b10f787cc4161d0_width-600.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600.jpg
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                            X