No announcement yet.

The Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creighton is Tiger to me. I'm a Phil fan. Would also like to see Fowler break through with his first major. How about everyone else's pick?

Comment

I tend to root for guys I'd like to have a beer with after the round. Most of the players seen pretty blah, but I'd hang out with Kuchar, Poulter, Bubba or Lefty any time. Kooch has a shot this week, I'd like to see him win. The best ever player to have beers with has got to be Steve Elkington - that guy is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
        I tend to root for guys I'd like to have a beer with after the round. Most of the players seen pretty blah, but I'd hang out with Kuchar, Poulter, Bubba or Lefty any time. Kooch has a shot this week, I'd like to see him win. The best ever player to have beers with has got to be Steve Elkington - that guy is awesome.
        Elk is funny as shat. But don't put him and Bubba in the same bar together...they got history!!!

Comment

Don't look now, but Tiger is only 13 strokes out of the lead! If I was Patrick Reed, I'd be veeery nervous.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Don't look now, but Tiger is only 13 strokes out of the lead! If I was Patrick Reed, I'd be veeery nervous.
            If Sergio was the leader, Woods could almost make that up on one hole!
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

What a great leaderboard!!!

Comment

Working...
              X