Traded Alex Smith to Redskins for CB Kendall Fuller and a third rd pick
    Traded Marcus Peters and a sixth for a second and fourth
    Cut Derrelle Revis, Derrick Johnson
    Expected to cut Tamba Hali, Ron Parker
    Sign CB David Amerson
    OC Matt Nagy hired by da Bears
    Promote Eric Bienimy to OC
    Hire USC RB coach Deland McCollough
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

I've been pretty happy with all the moves except the Marcus Peters one. Don't know how you can't figure out how to work with All-Pro talent for at least two more years. I guess they thought getting Kendall Fuller was good enough. We had the potential to have an elite secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
      I've been pretty happy with all the moves except the Marcus Peters one. Don't know how you can't figure out how to work with All-Pro talent for at least two more years. I guess they thought getting Kendall Fuller was good enough. We had the potential to have an elite secondary.
      There are reports that Peters asked for a trade. He was shopped to all 31 teams. They were offered a mid round pick from team C, less than the Rams offer from San Fran, and the 2+4-6 from the Rams. 28 other teams said no freaking way.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
        What a low character player...and that is saying a lot these days. Sometimes you have to make a change that might not be popular or business savvy. Good ridence to major league jerk.

Comment

Law of averages show he is a 1st round talent with 7th round personality

Comment

Working...
          X